Forge Island Available For Download

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you guys know that Forge Island is currently available for download. This is about 2 weeks before the announced release date of the map, so it's unsure whether or not this was intentional or a glitch. Either way, get it now (especially if it is a glitch and you'd like to start Forging)!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I'm pretty sure it is intentional. I saw it on their facebook page today. Doesn't sound that big (island instead of world) but maybe I can make some fun stuffs.

It's intentional, they said in the bulletin (think it was the bulletin) it was ahead of schedule and might get released early.. I was thinking April 1st maybe, but guess they went even sooner.

Oh wow. I read the bulletin. Must've missed that part. But yeah, shortly after I posted this BS Angel tweeted out that it was officially released. So yeah!

~

@IssacClarkeSNL, it's a series of 3 islands. One huge, one medium, one small. It kind of is a smaller version of Forge World. They're all perfectly flat spaces with no obstructions. Some new palette include a Green Screen (for Machinima directors) various trees, and some new rock formations. Not sure what else has been added.

~

Just to put it in perspective, the size of the largest island is about the length of Ragnarok. So it's basically if you expanded Ragnarok into a perfect circle. You can also build down to the water (and under the water's surface) as long as the water doesn't go above the waistline of the Spartan. It is a pretty large map.