Forces of Nature....Horde?

I have downloaded the Forces of Nature map pack but i have a slight problem,it seems i only have the option to play them in 'versus' and not 'Horde'.In the Horde menu it is not giving me the option to choose Forces of Nature....why is this?,,,,I thought it could be played in Horde.....cheers for any help.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

What do you mean? Just start up a game of horde and choose the map you want. There's no seperate playlist for horde.

What are the stuff that is new in horde? I've been hearing with the new dlc they added some new fortifications. I have everything maxed already and didn't see anything new.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

There's nothing new, just the maps.

Regular horde, you vote on the map.  For the achievement, you don't have to play public though.  Pick private, and then pick your map.  Aftermath, Artillery, Cove, Jacinto, or Raven Down.  Same thing for Beast.  You just have to beat each map.

Now Guardian can ONLY be played in public matches.  So for your wins on each map in multiplayer, and your kills as a leader in Guardian, you have to do those in a public game.  Hope that helps.

Just new maps and new achievements: like 20 waves without anyone dying, kill a lambent zurker with five players (only those still alive will get the chievo)

[quote user="Green Eyed Leo"]

Just new maps and new achievements: like 20 waves without anyone dying, kill a lambent zurker with five players (only those still alive will get the chievo)

[/quote]

You can not go down for 20 waves either.