Force passcode for purchases on all user accounts

Hello,

I have two accounts for xbox live. My son wanted his own and I have mine. Recently on school vacation he thought it would be a good idea to buy MS points and a game. Two weeks ago he bought 2 games and map packs. The problem I have is that this account is linked to my cc and so is my personal xbox acct. So I would like to have ALL purchases  enforced a passcode.

I am unable to find this setting in family settings or in my user accounts. Can anyone tell me how I can do this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

There is no pass code for purchases. However if your son has a child account you can use the Family Settings/Parental Settings to restrict what he is able to do while on XBL. 

Xbox 360 console parental controls

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Or you can put both of your accounts under the family plan with you as the master and block purchases or allow them but it removes your creditcard from his account but you can transfer points to him accordingly

Sorry this didn't help.

I understand that completely, I would suggest switching over to prepaid subscription and point cards which can be purchased from a retailer or online retailer at your convenience. That way your credit card doesn't have to be on his account and you can just get him the cards when he needs some microsoft points.

Sorry this didn't help.