Force an update of the COD game software?

Can you force an update manually?  2/4 players had a 4MB update pop up on them and their game version went up and now we cannot play with those 2 (our version ends in 58.4), and they cannot play with us.  So we can't play until our game updates, tried restarting all systems, nothing.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Same situation here. :\ What the heck.

Reboot console?

Just happened to me and my friend. Talked to @xboxsupport on twitter. They said the update was just released and everybody does not have it yet.

Yeah rebooted a few times, I guess the rollout is just hitting everyone slow, the wifes xbox in the other room got the update 5 mins ago, I am still waiting.

[quote user="Bingbingbng"]

Can you force an update manually?  2/4 players had a 4MB update pop up on them and their game version went up and now we cannot play with those 2 (our version ends in 58.4), and they cannot play with us.  So we can't play until our game updates, tried restarting all systems, nothing.

[/quote]You mean update your playlists? just restart the game. 

^ No a title update.

same here got it,in the middle of a game now cant play with friends because they didnt get it

Tonight I was playing and got kicked offline for an update. Took less than 2 minutes and I'm not sure what the current update does.

Yeah...

rolling new software in phases = good idea.

rolling out new, incompatible versions at a peak usage time = bad idea.

My friends and I just had that same dumb issue. Tell them to clear their cache and it will force the new update.