For those who want a good deal on 12 month card

I'm pretty sure that posting links like this isn't exactly looked upon well.
But this is quite the deal:

[Mod removed]

12 Month gold membership, 400 MS points, headset, and keypad all for $43 USD with free shipping. Also expedited shipping isn't so bad for those who need it quickly.

Considering that my headset just broke like 30 minutes ago I think I'll get this and save that 12 month card for when I need to renew it (I might not play for a few months so it'd be silly to add more time to my current membership).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wait. Don't you have to bid?

My bid is INFINITEx2 for a date with gameshoes. Just kidding. You rockin an xbox headset? Girl you need to upgrade

yes x box headsets are a tad poo , get a 5.1 surround sound headset and mike........it'll blow you away!!

Microsoft purposefully made those headsets cheaply just so you'd have to keep buying new ones. Honestly, it wouldn't be that hard to create a durable wired headset, but instead they'd rather provide you with the cheapest flimsy plastic they could find.

Ebay ... what a joke.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="JohnRomerosHead"]

Microsoft purposefully made those headsets cheaply just so you'd have to keep buying new ones. Honestly, it wouldn't be that hard to create a durable wired headset, but instead they'd rather provide you with the cheapest flimsy plastic they could find.

[/quote]It's not even the plastic for me. Every time mine broke it was due to an electronic error.

I saw this a few days ago. I am praying that this guy is still selling these in late November when my Xbox Live runs out.

[quote user="JohnRomerosHead"]

[/quote]

What do you guys do, like throw your headset against walls constantly...?

I still have my Mic I bought with my first Xbox like 4 years ago.

Actually no. Both times my mic just decided to cut out. Then I started to buy 60 dollar headsets. I frequently play about 5-6 hours straight though...

amazon