For those of you that still haunt this forum...

Hey all. I just wanted to really quick let you guys know that a new Yu-Gi-Oh! game is due to be released soon on XBLA, titled Yu-Gi-Oh! Millenium Duels. From screenshots, it's implied to feature characters and cards/mechanics from each era of Yu-Gi-Oh! (sans ARC V), as well as co-op play and of course the tag dueling that was present in Decade Duels Plus. 

Here's the page for the upcoming game: 

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Yu-Gi-Oh-MD/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258411442

Hope to see you all in-game, since I've regrettably not played multiplayer all that much in Decade Duels Plus since its initial 2010 release.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Here again, letting you all know that Yu-Gi-Oh! Millenium Duels is now released on XBLA. It plays just like Decade Duels Plus, with the addition of Xyz summoning and cards that I believe extend to AT LEAST LC3: Joey's World, judging by the appearance of cards like Harpy Channeler/Dancer.

The game lets you import your save data from Decade Duels Plus, meaning you get to keep all your cards and recipes from that game. It currently uses the TCG F/L list, so you'll have to change your existing recipes in order to use them, if they contain any Forbidden cards.

Lemme know if anyone wants to play, as I'm trying to grind for Hieratics and other key cards, if they are indeed available.

I can't buy it for some reason

Sorry this that game where I'm looking for it here on the page pc x box and I do not miss the game and what portion been waiting weeks, but still does not appear ami me

i cant buy game

i cant buy the game keep getting error msg 8c230002

Is it still giving you an error? Maybe you can try on the console if it still gives you the error.

Only available in America with no release date announced for any other territory. Awful decision in my opinion.

Is that right? What a bad decision indeed. I would have liked to get some duels going from here.

Cant wait for the UK release looks like they've stepped up having all characters

---

Hello "Keroken"  :)

---

I am definitely going to get this game, thank you very much for this information  :)

---

Unfortunately, I don't really like playing multiplayer that much (95% solo 5% multiplayer) and I wish you the best of luck in finding other people to play this game with  :)

---

Note:  The reason that I'm posting this is to thank you very much for letting me know of this game.   "Keroken", please don't be offended when I don't respond back to this post as it is not my intention to be mean / rude to you.  I made a promise to never again post anything on this forum and this post is an "exception" to that rule.  The only time that I will ever post anything else on this forum is if you announce another Yu-Gi-Oh! game for the Xbox 360 after this one; thanking you for that information / notice.

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)