For those of you that are confident the game will suck.

Just wait for reviews. With bigger games, the reviews tend to come out before the game is officially released, so all you have to do is see the ratings, and read/watch reviews. Problem solved. That's what I'll be doing. No way I'm taking a chance pre-ordering this game before I know if all the bugs are fixed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I can't ever remember when a final version of BF was ever as buggy and glitchy as the silly beta is. I'm not concerned about any of that. My only concerns revolve around the servers per usual.

Not really actually because from what i am reading across the vast internet the gaming experiance varies wildy from console to console to PC.  SO if they give the game a 9.5, they could have been rating the PC game and not the console game. I have a feeling the PC versions of this game get reviewed and rated before the console versions... for a reason.

i forgot what game it was that the beta sucked balls but when the final game was released it was greatness

I cant recall ever looking at a review to decide on a game. I know if I want a game just from the previews, vids and articles leading up to it. This game has had all that skewed toward the PC version, so cant decide on the console version.