For the Record!

For the record all of my posts on here where for BSN to Buff meds an riving, also to fix lag issues with spec ops, an missiles, from time to time those get burned, you hit the button an die anyway, YES it is a Lag an yes it can be fixed, with a game mode likened to Firebase White Geth GOLD! every ounce of health an spec-ops is needed, all it takes to kill you is one or two shots from a GETH PRIME TURRET is kind of ridiculous, now the primes have drones as well ,these things I ask for are TO HELP players, ALL players, I have NEVER asked, Or made a post asking for something in this game to be NERFED, like some people in here, for the most ridiculous reasons, screen shaking? Are you sure the screen Isn't shaking because a PRIME or any other ENEMY Isn't Firing at you? AND  I still think a very brief moment or two seconds of INVULNERABILTY should be awarded after taken meds or just been revived, also the person reviving should have full invulnerability, things that I think should be awarded also as a suggestion maybe a free  cobra missile after one successful kill streak, and a 10% credit award upon successful FULL evacuation.. AND IF YOU DONT PLAY GOLD THEN THIS POST IS NOT FOR YOU..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't know. You sound like a complaining n00b to me.

-

Of all the people who post on this forum it only seems to be you who has so much trouble with the game. Given that is the case I wonder why you refuse to consider that the issue may be on your end and not the game's.

hmmm

-

really dont see why this thread had to be made, and if you want to talk to Bioware about changes then, doing it on the official Xbox forums where they wont see it and only the handful of people that still come here that actually play the game dont care

-

I really have no idea what you are really complaining about

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

hmmm

-

really dont see why this thread had to be made

[/quote]

I bet he got talked to by the mods and this is his way of explaining all his rule breaking posts. That's just my guess though, he did have a bunch of posts deleted recently.

I don't understand why y'all don't just ignore him. There is a thing called a lost cause.

You were talking about my complaint on the Shadow screen shaking? Your inability to understand why the screen shakes  disturbs me. Everyone else knew exactly what I was talking about. Geth shooting? Trust me I can tell the difference between a prime shooting and a wave going past me. Why is this guy back? BTW it was nerfed from every 4 seconds to 8 second recharge speed on Shadow.

Smh

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

I don't understand why y'all don't just ignore him. There is a thing called a lost cause.

[/quote]But if I did that who would send me silly messages like this?

damn, well played Bonezz.  You got the riffraff to follow you to another forum and rant at you via PM.  

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

[/quote]But if I did that who would send me silly messages like this?

[/quote] Hah! That's amazing. That's better than the time a random told me I had no life and I should "go read anime" after sniping him in Gears 3. And I'm a mediocre sniper....

Camping on Firebase White does not make you a Gold competent player, FueldRockets. I don't understand why you feel the need to overcompensate for your short comings. If you wanna farm, then farm. But you don't have to do this "show" you do so very often as a need for validation.

-

People honestly don't care and I'm only posting this because you need a bit of friendly advice now more than ever.