For the One?

Will GTA V be released for the next gen consoles?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Magic 8-Ball says: Don't count on it.

Serious point though. They haven't said if it will be nor have they said it won't be.

Don't look too far into it. You'll know as soon as anyone else IF Rockstar go for it.

Don't expect it soon, but someday... I would say it will be. No real info saying it will be, but they never said it wont be either. So read into it either way you want to. I say yes, sometime after the PC port.

If they do, I'll be MAJORLY pissed if the player count gets raised!

I mean I'm already pissed I'm going to have to buy it a second time. What worries me is since I am getting the $150 Version if I bought the Nextbox version would I have access to that special content or would I have to drop major money again?

But whatever. Good chance the PC port will bring it to the next gen as most people already compare them to PCs...

I am HOPING they do release for the nextGEN, but not holding my breath... My 360 has trouble with GTA IV textures at times, V might kill it altogether.

I am getting a nextbox, but not until after the new year. Hopefully they will add a perk or two or drop the price a wee bit for after Christmas bargain hunters.... somehow I doubt it though.

I would also hope for a way to import my 360 save file(s) into any next gen version of GTA V... but not holding my breath there either... so in short...I'm not really sure why I commented in the first place. :)

From what I have heard their will not be a GTA for the ONE.

It'll be re-released for the One and PS4 in 2016, complete with all the DLC for $59.99.

I'd like proof to that, but I'll take your word for it.

Seems logical. 

A graphically refined edition complete with all two (maybe three) DLC packs billed as a 'Complete Edition'.

Seeing as MS points have changed to real-world currency, I won't be buying any GTA V DLC on my 360, but if a Complete Edition is released for next gen consoles, then I'll happily buy it and complete it again on the PS4. 

@OrdealByFire, hope you knew what you were getting yourself into when you signed R*'s NDA. ;)