For the love of God quit picking Ragnarok everytime.

I have come to hate this map big time. Everytime it can be chosen it is overwhelming picked. What is so special about this map to you people? It sucks big time.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is an awesome map. It's more frustrating to me that most the people that pick it have to have played H3...So, WTF do they NOT know how to play it?????????????????

Why do people pick it? 1 word:

-

MANTIS.

BUMP!!! FOR THE LOVE OF BIG TEAM!

I'm going to go vote for it right now.

Myself and my other friends (all Halo 3 fans and veterans) pick this map for big-team every time it comes up.

The other maps just aren't that great. We've been playing A LOT, practically non-stop this weekend.

-

We've played every map enough times to have gotten familiar with them. The majority are pretty awful, and there's not that big of a selection. Not just the large maps, but the smaller ones too. Most are not very well-balanced...or fun. You're either on the "good" side or not, just like a lot of Halo: Reach maps. The only instance I could think of in Halo 3 was High Ground, but at least they evened it out by giving the lower side of the map the sniper and rockets.

-

Valhalla is by far one of the greatest, large-sized Halo 3 maps. It's a tried and tested map. We play it because it brings back that nostalgia, not because of the mantis. We don't even touch that. We play on foot and let the randoms take the vehicles.

I just wish there were more maps to choose from. Seems like now days game companies are putting less content in the games and just focusing on DLC for the extra $$$

Need moar Halo 3 maps. :D... and Blood Gulch... the original one remade.

I've played Meltdown maybe once. Exile I have played on like 7 times the rest is Ragnarok.

They could fix this problem if they simply did not make the map you just played on a choice to vote on the next round.

Agreed I got sick of it back on Halo 3 (Valhalla)

Dang kids pick that map EVERY time it comes up without fail.

Frankly any of the other big team maps are better but they don't allow the scrubs to "haz mantiz" so....

Formal Fallacy,

Most people don't even truly understand the word "faith" and even less of them are worthy of any form of it....