For Some Strange Reason. Microsoft Allows You XBLA Marketplace Refund...

What is it? Mine would be the First Modern Warfare 2 DLC purchase. Bought it day 1 like the sheep I was. Paid 15$. Downloaded it, and deleted it the same day because the maps sucked. I will never buy another Call of Duty Map Pack (unless it's Zombies only).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Darn Editing Time :/

The Title should be:

For Some Strange Reason. Microsoft allows you ONE XBLA Marketplace Refund.

You mean as a question? If MS allowed a refund? If so, it wouldn't really matter, people would still complain they want another and another and another and another and another and another...

They don't allow any..

I've seen someone complaining enough about FHP,  got a refund and continued to play it.  

There are a couple of things. The first would be the 15.00 GRAW pack I was forced to buy. I really had no interest in the content however not buying the pack made the game unplayable with my friends who bought it.

The other thing I wish I could have refunded and feel like a refund is deserved is my Superbowl XL Steelers theme since the real content is no longer available. Just because the game is in the books does not mean I didnt pay for it. I bought it because it had Ford Field on the wallpaper.. After re-downloading it on my slim, the Superbowl XL theme was replaced by a very generic looking Steelers AFC Champions background. This is not what I paid for and think I should get my points back.

Probably some of the stupid map packs I bought for CoD...WaW, MW2 and BO...all kind of a waste. I'd pick the last map pack for WaW since I don't even remember those ones.

-

I can't say I regret any XBLA purchases enough to choose them...The only game I bought for 10 or more was N+, and I still play it. Geometry Wars, Mini Golf, MK3 and I forget what else, were all bought on sale...like 6-7 bucks or so.

Mine would be the map pack for MW2, played it a few times then broke my disk and never got around to replacing it.

Dead Rising 2: Case West

I'd get a refund for a crappy little game called Novadrome. Worst XBLA game!

Schizoid freakin' terrible.