for anyone who has played both XBOX / PS3 beta's

What are your thoughts on the differences? I'm a bit frustrated because I much prefer my XBOX for the controller and social elements but there is no denying this game is a BEAST on PS3. It's very close to what we've been seeing in the trailers and you really see, hear, and feel that Frostbite 2 engine. All that combined with the 1 Blu-ray disc, early DLC etc are pointing me toward a rare PS3 purchase. Anyone else feel the same?

Oh and FYI to all these "it's only a BETA the final build will be much better" - i'm sorry but the PS3 already does feel like a near final build, that BETA you're playing is more or less what you are going to get.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Graphics don't make/break the game for me.

played both,they are as bad as each other.

Both seem the same.  I do get into games easier on ps3 compared to xbox.

For me most games look better on the Ps3 than the 360. Ps3 games are more vibrant but I prefer the 360 controller over the Ps3 controller when it comes to shooters. And as it was said above there's more of a social community on the 360 side rather on Ps3.

played both.........dont really like either. cant put my finger on why i dont , i just dont

pc is where battlefield shines.aint no planes or tanks on the console beta.o ya pc gets 2 maps 4 the beta.sooo go play cod,you wont be missed.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

played both,they are as bad as each other.

[/quote]

Agreed. Me and my roommates have been TRYING to play the Beta on his PS3 and my Xbox 360 to no avail. We get dropped every 10 minutes or so. I have only actually completed around 5 matches total... out of dozens upon dozens of attempts. I can't even count how many times I've played a game to the very end screen, over a half hour of play, and have it drop right then and there. I have never went from one match to another seamlessly without either having to restart the matchmaking or restart the entire beta itself due to it freezing all the time. 

I wish I had more to say but... the lag and everything really takes away from the overall experience. I did think the Xbox 360 version looked better but... I just can't tell for sure.