Now I'm not a pro, I don't consider myself good, i consider myself an average player but this is my strategy for ranking up fast because I know a vast majority of you just got the game earlier today or yesterday. And I hit 10th a while ago.
1. Play Kill Confirmed.
- You get 50xp for every kill and 50xp for every dog tag you get, red or yellow.
- You get 250xp for every time you pick up your own dog tag after you die.
2. Run the Specialist strike Package.
- The Specialist strike package will offer you a large sum of xp for every perk you unlock.
- Matched with Hardline you will unlock your first perk at your first kill and then one every other kill.
- Once you hit the specialist bonus (7 kills with hardline) (8 without hardline) you will get a 100xp bonus every other kill until you die.
3. Use your primary guns until you reach 500 kills and then switch.
- Doing this allows you to get the most xp out of the gun as you can for that prestige.
- Then once you prestige again use that same gun for another 500 kills for a total of 1000 kills in the veteran challenge.
4. Use your secondary machine guns until level 10, and secondary revolvers until level 7.
- Using the machine pistols until level 10 will unlock maximum weapon proficiency for said weapon. Which is 10,000xp and is only about 75 kills.
- Using the revolvers (And Desert Eagle) until weapon level 7 will also unlock maximum weapon proficiency for an easy 10,000xp and is only about 50 kills.
Well that's the end of my Rank Up Fast guide. Have a Merry Christmas everyone! Happy Holidays! And Happy Prestiging!