FN-FAL or Famas

i have 50,000 cod points and im 14th prestige should i get an FN-FAL or a famas? ik the famas is over used but thats all i ever use but just recently i have a really good trigger finger and *** with the single shot weapons so... :/ hard decision

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have every gun gold, My favorites are the Spas-12, and Stakeout, followed lastly by the commando. The rest look just decent, some not as much as others. Though back onto topic, I'd go with the FAL the famas is overused, and everyone has one gold (normally the first one golded out).

i would like a gold tomahawk, ballistic knife, crossbow

Gold AK is beast. MPL is good too. But if I had to choose from those two... it would be FN FAL!

I still like the gold AK the best.

never understood the whole gold camel stuff sorry , would rather go out and buy a Humvee but its a bit more lol

Gold M60 is nice, FN FAL as well.  Golden MAC 11 or Uzi would also look nice.   Heck, even the m14

[quote user="onango"]

Jaja 14th prestige and you don't know which gun is better? How did you get to the 14th?. Troll.

[/quote]

He's trying to figure out which one looks best gold. Step up yo education. You can get the famas gold if you want. You'd be the millionth person to gold that gun before any other gun. The Fal sucks. Oh and for those who are still buying gold weapons or are close to them, you can go to a private match-- custom game, then custom classes and you can put gold on that class and test it out in private match. See how you like it and how it looks. That's what I did for basically every gold gun I got. 

FN FAL. No one is impressed with a golden FAMAS anymore.

Jaja 14th prestige and you don't know which gun is better? How did you get to the 14th?. Troll.

[quote user="Lady Eh"]

Olympia

[/quote]

An excellent suggestion.

I have little desire to prestige enough times to unlock gold camo, but have really been enjoying stealing them and have become rather bored with gold famases, ak47s etc.

There was a guy in a match one day who would switch to another gold weapon almost every time he died. I saw him running with gold dual wield hs10s and started trying to chase him down ....... I finally managed to get them, but was killed before I had a chance to use them.

But I would suggest being original .......... I still havent seen a gold m60. If I were to get to 14th, that would be the first one I unlocked.