FM4 can we trun Music Off ?

I tried the FM4 Demo and so far it's ok, but  i find the Music are very disturbing in my opinion , i can't find anyway to turn it off or lower the Music volume.

the demo suppose represent smaller picture of the final game, is that mean the final game we can't turn off the music or change it?

has anyone know for sure if we can adjust the music level, because i don't think i can pay for this music , or to be forced to hear it while i'm playing the game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm sure there will be an option to turn the music off... there has been in every version prior to now.  BTW, you can disable the music in the demo by going to the mini dashboard and selecting the media player to play your custom music, start the music and then pause it.  Return to the game and wah lah... you have no more music in the demo.

There was no option to turn the music off in 3... but you COULD turn the music all the way down so you didn't hear it. Sad things was it actually probably still played. Or you could just use  your own music and pause it and then you wont hear music. Either way works

My god the song that plays during the lap with the 458 is enough to make your ears bleed.

Hmm... sorry to say I didn't see the option to turn music off. I saw "Music: High or Low", but I dont remember being able to turn it off completely. I'll check again when i get back on tonight, because that seems weird to not offer that option.

i have never thought of "disabling" the music like that (own music method) in just about every game i play i normally turn the music down/off but a bit of 'last resort by papa roach' cant hurt will playing some gears :D

yea you can turn off the music

I can't imagine not being able to since we could in all three of the prior offerings in the franchise.

Yes you can. It just let's you adjust the audio under your forza profile settings and just you have an option for completely off, both the menu music and in-game music.

The first thing I did was turn off the music.  I haven't even loaded a custom playlist to drive with yet.  The cars really sound great.  The music in the game is pretty bad IMO.

Why would you want to turn the music off?!