Flying Vehicles are Really Hard to Stay Alive In...

...until you get IR flares. Then it's actually pretty fun!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

...until you get used to the garbage controls*?

mmm not quite ^

premium only offers camo/dogtags and several events throughout the year(like double xp)

I always hear how people say premium offers weapons too. nope, thats the DLC.

I'd really appreciate a practice mode so I could actually get in a jet and see what it's like without wasting my time in a match where the game is on the line.

[quote user="BoutonLapin02"]

Please i want for you are put the horror game saty alive and thank,s for all v,you

[/quote]......not being a grammar nazi but huh?

I wasnt getting shot at when I flew a jet, of course it really wasnt necessary because I flew it straight into a building.

[quote user="BoutonLapin02"]

Please i want for you are put the horror game saty alive and thank,s for all v,you

[/quote]

Yeah what he said ?

Yeah until you get the flares and the heat seekers the aircraft are a lot more fun. Thanks to Ace Combat and Hawx I'm pretty good at flying the jets and I have a lot of helo experience in BC2 so helos are easy for me.

Technically it does since you get the DLC for free when you get premium.

Thank god for that. Flying vehicles would be a pain and unenjoyable to use. I think if you buy the premium edition new, you also get heat seekers with flares, which makes it a lot less of a *** to use.

So as I'm strolling along in my shiny Frogfoot trying to get used to the controls (while completely ignoring the objectives of course), I accidentally roll and clip a power line. Instead of the line snapping or me pulling the poles down, my jet just explodes on contact. Wut?