Flint and Steel uses?? Post your tips here

I was wondering what else I could use Flint and Steel for other than making a forest fire and have fun watching it burn. Which is actually amusing.

But other than that I don't know any other uses

If anybody knows anything else pleaz post

Oh and I hope you guys don't mind if I made tons of threads at once and posted a lot -_-

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can light tnt or nether rack.

oh true but I won't be touching those for a while.

Oh and how many uses does the F&S have??

I never counted how long they last. Maybe a couple dozen times or so.

Minecraft has a wiki that can give you a lot of info and there are countless videos on YouTube.

light the ground under pigs to get cooked pork

netherack is always fun to light.

its so easy to mine too. just make a portal its easy.

basically, it's used most commonly for griefing (setting peoples houses on fire, etc), but it's most useful for making nether portals, once you build the obsidian frame...and yeah, as previously stated, lighting netherrack blocks, and setting off tnt, and cooking pigs alive...that's pretty much it...and I think you get something like 20-30 uses from it

You can do that?  Light the pigs on fire?  I will try it out of curiosity.  Plus it would save me from burning coal and wood.

Not sure if it works in the xbox version but on PC I sometimes use it to burn my friends when PvP is turned off. It's pretty much the only way to kill another player when PvP is disabled and it's funny to watch them run around on fire. Just make sure they aren't next to water. Also make sure to pick up anything really valuable they drop so they don't lose it, unless you wanna be a jerk.

you need it for the portal, burn pigs,wool,trees and yourself. lol

burn every animal in sight.