Flashlights....

Kind of annoying. At first I thought it was the game glitching because I kept getting screen flashes throughout the night lol. I do like the mobile spawn points the recon guys can drop that can come in handy dropped at the right spot. I also like the sniper scope flashes. Ran into a lot of people last night laying in bushes waiting for people to run by and way to many corner campers. Something about the graphics seems wierd to me, hopefully it's just because it's the beta.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I like the scope flashes too, how do you use the flashlight?

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

I like the scope flashes too, how do you use the flashlight?

[/quote]

I'm not sure yet. I don't even know which class gets that attachment. I just ran into half a team using them last night.

Press up on the D-pad, and you can pres down of the D-pad to use selective fire rate on assault rifles and carbines.

You have to unlock it for guns. I find it highly effective with the shotgun.

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

You have to unlock it for guns. I find it highly effective with the shotgun.

[/quote]

I just checked the Battlelog and looked at every weapon on there and the unlocks for them. For every weapon, the flashlight was the 5th unlock except the M249(it was the 7th). And you get a special version of the M9 with a Tact Light. The MP443 Tactical isn't shown on the Battlelog, but I have seen it in the beta.

The flashlight for me is a love/hate issue, most of the time I couldn't kill the guy even though I was already ADS before getting blinded <.<

Methinks the devs are going to be working 16hour days till xmass.

nothing wrong with flash lights, they work as intended.

Remember this map is really confined so the flash light is effective but imagine playing on much bigger maps.

It's perfect for talking with those without a mic. Communicate with Morse Code.

I love when snipers accidentally put the Tac Light on. Its worse that seeing the shiny scope they're aiming through!!!