Flash Hider?

hey, by the way if anyone knows...I unlocked the flash hider yesterday...is that like the suppressor and wont show me on the map?

» but without the penalty of the suppressor?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It only hides the muzzle flash. That's it. In reality is doesn't hide the flash. It reduces it. I have a birdcage flash suppressor on my AR15 Carbine and there's still muzzle flash.

^^Its not a suppressor, therefore, you do show on the mini map.

I meant that towards the OP.

k thanks...

i guess i'll put my suppressor back on

flash hider is about the only good attachment in the category IMO. Everything else takes away more stats than it gives.

^^Yeah, I am thinking there are different weapon/attachment combinations that make EACH and EVERY weapon really good. Some probably need an Angled grip, some need a Coyote sight, some need a Suppressor, but when you get it right, THAT weapon becomes very good. Maybe? I seem to use the SAME attachments on everything though as of now.

With only a few exceptions, I'd have to agree with Waffle re: what he said.

I understand what the stats say, but maybe the SCAR performs better with a Muzzle Break? Or the AKU12 performs better with a silencer? I wonder if the devs do things like this within the games mechanics?

To be honest I was planning to, at some point, go to the test range and conduct my own "testing" with various attachments. By the way, I'm gonna brag now, because I'm proud of myself for embracing the suck even when it's the last thing I want to do after work sometimes. Yesterday as part of the first set of my workout I did 52 consecutive push-ups (second set was 45 and third set was 40 for a total of 137 push-ups) with my feet elevated 8 3/4 inches (feet on the step that leads down to my den) which is a new personal best at 42 years of age. This was in addition to doing my regular circuit of strength training.

I've started tailoring my weapons and load outs to the map I'm playing, for small ones I usually equip the suppressor, 1x sight, for larger maps I switch to heavy barrel/3.5x/canted set up. i wish I owned all this crap in real life.