Flagged/Banned Accused of Piracy? Forza4

I bought forza 4 normal edition from Asda i have proof if needed like receipt and stuff.

anyway got back at early hours of morning from midnight realese put it in the xbox and played for a while the next day my Dad went and bought hardened editon from gamestation  and we were both on forza taking turns on the one xbox because i was staying with him that day.

He has had the open tray error alot with black ops and stuff but forza 4 was freezing and the track in some races like wasn't generating and it would just go all weird and freeze. so i just thought its a new game no scratches probably a problem with the reader or something.

Later on that day it kept on coming off races with a warning and sending me to dashboard with the piracy copy warning thing?

and i couldnt understand it so i went back on to forza and got a  message saying something like "the console and account have been flagged or something like that" so i cant get on storefront auction house nothing really and i have done nothing wrong and my dad's account is also banned.

All help is very much appreciated and sorry if there is some punctuation errors pretty young.

Hope you help guys as allways;)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

apparently fm4 bans people that do the money glitch, are somewhat flagged by microsoft for a later ban, or some other glitch reason coming from T10.

if you address them with the issue they sent you here and from here you're sent back at T10, it's a hopeless try on figure things out

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

well i havent modding anything so i dunno?

Sorry this didn't help.

I've had the same problem after playing the first season in World Career I was suddenly sent an in game message about being flagged for piracy reasons. Like you I have had some problems reading the disc up to that point. The game was purchased legally on the release date. My console was bought new and has never been repaired or touched. And I have never played any pirated games. I am not aware of any money glitch in Forza 4 so I don't know how I could have glitched it.

As of now I cannot use any of the community features in Forza 4. They delete any talk of these bans on their own forums. And all this after just purchasing the season pass. Not very impressed with Turn 10 or Microsoft since  they seem to be aware of this problem but won't recognise, help, or even communicate at all to those who have been effected.  Must do better !

If anyone is aware of any way to correct this problem any information at all would be very welcome. Thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same problem, reading disc problems and in game message about being flagged for piracy. My console (SLIM) and every game i played are legal. I don't know what to do now. Help please :(.

Sorry this didn't help.

Maybe the latest FM4 patch has something to do with it. After deleting the patch i can play offline without any disc error messages. It's not the solution tough :/.

Sorry this didn't help.

Lycan animal  i am in the same boat as you same results 1 guy on the forums reakons that he spoke with Xbox live who has stated that it is a turn 10 issue and that a patch will be released within 24 hours dont know if this true will have to see. another guy reakons that there is a high possibility that a bad batch of discs were sent out.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the info ValiantThorr. I hope a patch is in the works. Then hopefully we can race sometime !

Sorry this didn't help.

happened to me too and it is a massive issue affecting many people in many countries. the issue occured only after an xbox live update and turn 10 say its down to xbox, and they i see say the opposite. nice one i don't think.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm the guy ValiantThorr is talking about. I rang up Xbox support who told me it was an issue with Turn10's servers. They said it should be sorted in the next day or so. Whether that's true or not, we'll have to wait and see.

Sorry this didn't help.

I just wanted to Chyme in here and report the same problem.

Also that I can play F4 on a HDD that DOES NOT have both the most recent Dashboard update and the Forza 4 Title update.

Going for a disc exchange today, but still i fear that if the problem persists, i iwll be erroneously banned/flagged!

This is BS!

Sorry this didn't help.