Fix this for ME3!

Nevermind the things we'd like to see added to ME3, what are the things you think most need to be fixed from ME2?

Biotic Barriers:

It is so stupid that if you have a biotic barrier up, then use a biotic ability, it cancels your barrier - genius who thought that up needs a slap.

Squad ammo:
Why the heck does this always cancel when you die? If you picked it before dying, the surely you still want it active when you restart.

Weapon select:

If I pick up a new weapon during a mission, don't automatically select it for every squad member that could possibly use it - that choice should always be mine.

Armour bonuses:

Why is it that some times the off-hand ammo upgrade, and heavy weapon upgrade do not register? Does this happen with the health/shield/weapon/power bonuses as well?

Just a few things that need fixing for ME3, let me know what else you'd like fixed - not additions but fixes.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have experienced all of those things, and i must say that it can get aggravating. One thing i would like to have fixed is once in a while my sound cuts in and out during a firefight.

Yeah I get that sound issue as well. Really annoying.

Its even worse when i have my turtle beaches on. I like to have mass effect on loud with my TB (becaus i have to have ME2 on loud; its the only way I play :P), and it gets bloody annoying when it cuts in and out like that. I would also appreciate it if the game didn't automatically equip a weapon i just picked up.

[quote user="Schuey19"]

[/quote]

Yeah, Usually happens to me when Samara is Fighting Morinth.

Kinda makes the scene less dramatic. 

I hate that whenever I pick up a new weapon in equips it one me and everyone else. But that has been said already. And I never use Barrier in ME2, but I can see how that would get annoying very fast. And make Jacob the most useless character ever to be invented.

[quote user="Dsyoji"]

[quote user="Schuey19"]

[/quote]

Yeah, Usually happens to me when Samara is Fighting Morinth.

Kinda makes the scene less dramatic. 

[/quote]    I used to have that sound issue with Samara an Morinth. But after I installed the game to hard drive, it was corrected.

Fix the sheer uselessness of powers. In ME1 it didn't matter if an enemy had shields or barrier up - you could hit them with throw anytime. Having to strip defenses (even armor, for ***** sake) is ridiculous. By the time you get their defenses down, it usually only takes two or three more shots to kill them. What's the point?

I think my biggest complaint was when I had a solider career. Whenever I would use "Adrenaline Rush" all dialogue would become slow-mo. While I fully understand that it "makes sense" to have all sound effects impacted by this (gun fire and explosions benefitted from it at times) it really became too comical for me in regards to my squad mates dialoge and broke the engagement I felt with the world.

Strahovski's accent is cute and charming but in slow-mo it sounds like a constipated elephant and that just will not do. That alone is almost as annoying as DA:O's issue where passive and active spell effects would play out during cutscenes.

Yeah, I love Biotics in ME1, because if there was a mini boos you had to fight, you could lift them, then throw them off screen no matter what.

[quote user="Jelldernaut"]

Fix the sheer uselessness of powers. In ME1 it didn't matter if an enemy had shields or barrier up - you could hit them with throw anytime. Having to strip defenses (even armor, for ***** sake) is ridiculous. By the time you get their defenses down, it usually only takes two or three more shots to kill them. What's the point?

[/quote]

Good point, but I think they did they to diversify the battles a bit. Different enemy types require different tech or biotic powers to counter, I'm guessing they did this to make you think ahead about your tactics and who would be best suited for the task.