fix the hammerburst? yay or nay?

hammerburst is extremely OP, and it can kill across the map without actives.

just kidding...*insert "big smile" smiley here*

does anyone else think that the Hammerburst's Active should have slightly more power?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'd rather the thing had more ammunition in general than more power, but that's just me.

The HB is already powerful. It stop always my retro bayoneta attacks LOL.

I preferred the zoom in GoW 2 than aiming down the sights.  Active can take too long.  Sometimes I find myself just reloading faster to finish someone forgetting about the active.

i think if you get an active you shouldn't be able to get downs with it, just like the other guns, and that it should take 5 hits to kill instead of 10.

The problem isn't with the hammerburst, it's with epic's maps. There's too much damn cover to kill with it long range, which is what it was intended to be.

Chest High Walls: The Experience.

If they made it more powerful, the less skilled players would complain and we would have another gnasher type issue at hand. I think the hammer burst takes the most skill to use out of the rifles. Once you get good with it and develop a fast trigger finger, it becomes a deadly weapon. As someone who uses the hammerburst, if they made it more powerful, it would be too easy to kill the other players using the other rifles. I would be all for it though. Anything that rewards skill i'm for. But the casuals would have a problem with it. One thing it for sure needs is a bigger clip. I don't think anyone would complain about that.

DONT change Hammerburst... the ONLY weapon that can stop gnasher rush.

[quote user="y3ivan"]

[/quote]

Don't you mean the Retro Lancer?

Personally I prefer GOW2's Hammerburst.

The lancer should be more powerful

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

[quote user="y3ivan"]

[/quote]

Don't you mean the Retro Lancer?

Personally I prefer GOW2's Hammerburst.

[/quote]

nah, Retro doesnt stop wallbouncing gnashers. its too inaccurate to down them on time.

hammerburst however can down them in 1 sec with good a double tap in the face.