Fix the Gnasher?

I know everyone is crying about the SO but if they nerf it can we get a nerf on the rang eof the Gnasher? That things range is insane!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oh bloody hell another "lets nerf this!" thread.

While we're at it, we should nerf the Retro because the recoil is soo bad...[i'm being sarcastic of course]

Let's fix the camera too, it should be FPS. while we're at it we should get rid of all that cover too...

Also lets make it so only people with adult xbox live accounts can play the game, or any M rated game for that matter.

So, you want to make the Gnasher like the SoS?  The Gnasher need to be useful.

I think people are just making these threads to take focus from the SoS.

Lol, fishing is fun

@Lord Dirt if you don't like the Gnasher that much then don't us it simple as that. No one is forcing you to use it. If you don;t like getting owned by the Gnasher then don't play the game period. Simple as that.

lol, you people dont understand anything do you

I agree with u Lord Dirt!!! :D

Not going to lie the Gnasher can down you in 3-4 shots from pretty far away, and I personally only use the gnasher and hate the sawed off.  It couldn't  do that in Gears so I thin kthe range of the gnasher and sawed off should be lowered.

If youre just standing out in the open then yeah you can get downed at range with a gnasher. Why arent you in cover like how the game was designed to be played, its a cover based shooter...keyword COVER.