Fix CoD with one simple step.....

What one move would make CoD a fun game again?.........This may be controversial but i guarantee it would fix most of the problems we have now.......REMOVE K/D!Yep the one thing all those slimy little camping nerds spend all their game time worrying about,Just so they look cool infront of their boyfriends.Put the emphasis on W/L and SPM,That would smoke the rats from their holes,You would see objective play like never before,Everyone would play to win the game.I fear that this is the only way to truly make CoD a good competetive game but will never happen.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

or maybe you should play another game where the core of the game doesn't derive from: kill or be killed.

K:D removal won't remove the sense of survival.

No,Which is good,Staying alive is a good thing, but hopefully while trying to win,Not sitting defending a corner of a room,but having a KD stat makes these kids think that one stat is all that matters,What if that stat was'nt there?What if you were seen as a good player by how many points you scored instead?It worked in Battlefield before EA 'Codernised' it.The game would not see any cons from it,Only pros.

I feel a good team is made up cappers, defenders and slayers. Unless there is a reward for each position, there is always going to be some kind of issue.

Taking away k/d as a stat might help get rid of the dead weight, but it may also discourage the useful slayers and defenders.

Just keep stats, but make them so ONLY you or your friends can see them. No K/D in lobbies or any stats that anyone can "look up". Maybe only post a score.

^Yeah that's what im thinking,Like BFBC2.@Atog,Yeah defending is good and you can get alot of points defending in Blitz and Dom if you keep moving with the flow of the game.I'm talking about the corner sitters and prone layers with an IED behind them all game.

The problem isn't having a K/D ratio though - its more the ability to manipulate the game to pad it out.

Over the years - how many "clan recruitment" posts have you seen where a requirement is to have a greater than whatever KD?

Its pointless to try and judge a persons skill based on a flawed statistic... what the solution is - I dont know though.

Maybe the compromise is to remove the Kills element and just record the deaths. Or remove deaths and just record kills....

win or loss and keep the worldwide leaderboards clean

get rid of the stupid kill streak rewards and the million gun attachments would make the game much better in my opinion!

implement a security hand shake to make it so those with a modded xbox can only play with other modded xboxes online or get rated out every game they play. Making being banned so often they get tired of trying to defeat it. And stay off public networks.

People forget CoD is aimed at the casual crowd and the ADD kids of today's generation so chances of seeing any changes to the series are highly unlikely. K/D is a big part in CoD now unfortunately. Everyone thinks they need some super high KD to be cool. Who *** cares? It's a bloody stinkin' game. Just have fun with it and take it for what it is. Tired of it? There are other games besides CoD. People forget this too.