fist of north star DLC

I'm trying to download the DLC i get one of them (Rei, Mamiya & Raoh - Original costumes) but at 99% it will give the massage cont download and all other DLC kept given the massage This offer is not valid in your region, or it has expired.

my account is USA and my console is PAL and I'm living in the UAE

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey Shin. Living in the UAE would be the issue, as we do not officially support content there. Sorry for the confusion.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i want download same dlc (mamiya's outfit) but i cant. my acccount is usa my console is ntsc-u and im living in Peru-south america.

Sorry this didn't help.

Your answer would be the same Mister Gwyther gave to SHINFORCE.

You see, recently every country started to enforce the new digital laws so that has caused your dashboard to prevent access to certain items that would be restricted.

Your console and account are USA based....but when you sign in online, XBL knows you arent in the USA so certain, if not all marketplace items will become restricted to you because of your account. (console doesnt matter)

If you were to create a Peruvian account or possibly migrate, you would then see items from your own marketplace and would no longer have any of those issues. (as long as Peru is among the list of countries that XBL is available in)

Sorry this didn't help.