First

I'm first

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't get it either. I have been following this game for years. This looks like it is going to be the best looking FPS I've ever seen. For some reason the the boards are dead in here.

It is early guys we’ve just started September come October you will begin to see more advertisement about Rage. It seems the Industry will spend money month just before game release unless it’s a partner showing them due to there product enhancement. Otherwise, many gamers are just heading to the game site themselves and keeping tabs on the game just go to http://www.rage.com/ and keep up with the game news. This game will be a very sweet game indeed and will help to bring down MW3 to a new levle. Those days of combat interest is starting to fall a bit and more, and more story driven games are showing a new stronger look case in point Deus EX, Skyrim just to name two. Rage falls under the simular type of game as DX. The choices you make helps you through the game task to be completed. yes, Rage will be a sweet, sweet game until the Rippers add their two cens into the game. Who are the rippers these are those gamers no matter what game they play will always speak poorly about all games.

hmm...can't believe there aren't more posts on this forum...maybe everyone else isn't looking forward to this game as much as I am...

I'm also curious as to why this game hasn't received much attention yet, but I can't exactly say it's been marketed very much (if at all, other than magazine ads). I'm fairly certain this is a day one purchase for me, assuming it can last me a long time.

[quote user="shinagami69"]

Well I have my pre order in and I'm waiting fro the release now.

[/quote]Me too, as of yesterday.

I just now saw my first TV commercial for Rage.  Looks GOOD!

It does seem odd that there isn't more interest here. I'm paying for my copy this week. The latest previews I've read for it are all looking very positive.

While it's true that we are looking at quite a few awesome releases soon this game will hold its own. I think it will be huge, really looking forward to it. (Even more so since they have pushed it back x2 since July)

MW3 and Battle field 3

im 100% positive im picking this up..my pc has been down or i would have posted sooner lol