FIRST!

OOH YEAH! MACHO IS BACK!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Looking forward to the new game. Despite the people saying it's basically NHL 11.5,  I think it has a lot of new innovations that are overlooked that will change the way we play hockey forever. New physics engine with multiple collisions should provide some interesting plays and with live goalies we're going to probably see a lot of penalties (will goalies be able to get ones for initiating contact?). Relieved that we also have preset slots for our online skaters finally. Also heard it will take 350 games, 200 wins and A- rating to get Legend lvl 3 this year... I guess we'll see on release.

I agree it is looking like its gonna be an awesome game but the question is for how long? because as we all know there will come a time when some idiot finds a way to ruin the game for the rest of us who want to enjoy playing the game.

I am really looking forward to playing as the Jets

[quote user="xSERIALxSNIPERx"]

I agree it is looking like its gonna be an awesome game but the question is for how long? because as we all know there will come a time when some idiot finds a way to ruin the game for the rest of us who want to enjoy playing the game.

[/quote]

What he said.