FIRST! Who do you want for futrure DLC

I want a real HBK.  I know that they have him in this game but I want the HBK from Wrestlemania 12/14.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I can't wait for The Big Boss Man; is it just me or are these new forums nearly impossible to navigate?

I'm hoping for the Legion of Doom, "Ravishing" Rick Rude, Demolition, Yokozuna and Davey Boy Smith as legends.

On the Superstars side, I'm hopeful to see Christian, Alberto Del Rio, Wade Barrett, Mark Henry and Santino Marella. You can't tell me an oversold Cobra wouldn't be awesome in this game?!

The Legion of Doom are already DLC , they were announced before the game was released, dont know how long well have to wait though, considering the big messup on the first set of DLC

I want Sin Cara!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex Luger would be AWESOME as a Legend! And maybe the Natural Disasters too? I agree with jcriniti24, as Christian would be a welcome addition to the Superstars roster!

I'm a little concerned that we may get no new DLC... there hasn't been any news for future DLC dates in a while... and I suspect sales of this game are probably cooling off now...

i'd settle for whoever they can get