First Topic, Oh Yeah!! This will be GOTY, I'm calling it now.

You heard it here first.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I hope so.......

I'm sure i'll get my monies worth, but I won't make the mistake of expecting too much like I did with Oblivion. Morrowind is still my all time favorite game, and while I thought Oblivion looked nice and had a much improved combat system as well as NPC's that ate and slept, etc. the actual game was much less immersive. The caves were all the same, the Alied ruins were all the same, the bandits were all sporting the same armor I was wearing and every corner yielded a fight with a grizzly bear or cougar. I'm not dissing Oblivion, it was a very good game. I just hope Skyrim can bring back some of that Morrowind magic.

@cant burn..lol I appreciate your enthusiasm...but Ive been saying GOTY since it was announced lol.

Easily, nothing else will come close. I'm calling it now... Game of the decade!!

I hope it's a great game but I won't be able to crank out the hours like I used to with Oblivion. I will definitely try though!

Well, I have to say, the witcher two will come in a close second. That game is pretty friggin awesome. But I agree GOTY. If a game like COD get's it. I'm done with gaming, period.

It's gonna be sweet, this is one of the few games I'm an all out fanboy for, love The Elder scrolls and love Fallout :D:D:D

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

@cant burn..lol I appreciate your enthusiasm...but Ive been saying GOTY since it was announced lol.

[/quote]

haha me too. The Op was a bit slow on the draw me thinks

Ive been saying GOTY since a day after oblivion came out... beat that.

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

Ive been saying GOTY since a day after oblivion came out... beat that.

[/quote]

Touché.