First time I feel bad for a Multi national corporation

MS made an epic fools of themselfs at E3. KINECT KINECT COOKIE MONSTER, Call of Dutin Halo's. That was as bad as Sony's E3 06 giant crap bs. E3 was pure trash Sony was abit better with the Vita and its price atleast. Nintendo plain sucked also, WiiU. But out of them all MS sucked a hard egg. It's like they are trying to lose customers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What? Nintendo did awesome this E3. New Console with a brand new control? It already looks amazing!

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

What? Nintendo did awesome this E3. New Console with a brand new control? It already looks amazing!

[/quote]

I have a feeling when a new console comes out, the part of "New console...it already looks amazing!" will come up will be reiterated by this man.

I don't have the time or the capacity to care to watch E3, so i'll let everyone else bicker about on how it sucked, I only know what I know from the forums and this guy I know at my job.

[/quote]I hope that was a joke, tell Nintendo the dreamcast says hi. Yeah Nintendo made a new "console" 5 yrs late, the 360 and Ps3 are more powerful.

Microsoft have lost touch with their gamers. Too bad, i was expecting something since they were pretty quiet this year.

[quote user="ThanatosXRS"]

[/quote]I hope that was a joke, tell Nintendo the dreamcast says hi. Yeah Nintendo made a new "console" 5 yrs late, the 360 and Ps3 are more powerful.

[/quote]

Dreamcast is boss.

A Portable yet still home Console with Online play? Did you see that Ninja Shuriken Gameplay? Freaking Imagine the possibilities, Wii U looks, and WILL be a success.

If the online is on par with PSN or even better, Xbox, I will never have a reason to touch my Xbox again.

I don't think we actually have enough info to say whether its more powerful than the PS3 and 360 yet. Assuming that footage of Darksiders 2, Alien: Colonial Marines, Dirt, etc... was all running on it, the it's at the very least as powerful.

Nintendo is definitely back into the Core crowd. While keeping all the rest too.

And yes, it is as powerful as the current gens at least. It did what most have been saying they needed to do, show they finally had 3rd party support. And they did that for sure.

The Wii simply couldn't handle the 360 or PS3 games so it was usually left to 1st party or shovelware. The leftovers.

With the U, it at the very least matches the current gen tech wise meaning publishers are going to port games over to the U along with the 360 and PS3. And then it still has its 1st party line up on top of that.

And the screened controller opens up interesting combinations. Of which 1st part titles will benefit from the most. And with the likely chance of this being Holiday 2012, another E3 to really show it off.

Hopefully they change the name though...

The Wii U and the PSVita looks very interesting indeed. These systems were far more intriguing than Microsoft's all Kinect show which was disappointing to me. Just when you think 360 news is at the lowest point, it just get's lower.

Not impressed with the new Wii or the PSVita.

whats wrong with kinect?