First thing you will do when you try the beta out?

for those of you waiting till the 29th, what is the first think you are going to do once you start playing the beta?

first thing im going to do is turn on my HDPVR and start recording haha

i just want to run around a bit and blow up stuff

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i might not be spending to much time in the beta afterall, since OM isn't really a very good map, it would suck if get bored of it before the game releases. I will play a round or 3 if possible, then head back to BC2, and will wait paciently till the game is gold and released. though, if its REALLY good, i migh play more.. But i wont be playing as much as in the BC2 demo..  But like i said, that was a "demo" this is a "Beta"

Turn on my surround sound. lol

Demo, it even says so when you download it. This game is BFBC3, not battlefield. Not that great tbh.

First thing i'll do is press A repeatedly until i get into a game. I might buy a spare controller incase i wear this A button out

LOL RAGE QUITE LOL

yeah sit and stare at the "could not connect" screen

Probably browse the menu and options because the servers will be down.... again.

ea servers are up already guys, they just have slight connectivity issues ATM.. also, no recording it OP.

there a few EA rules about the Beta: 1.) you do not talk about the beta. 2.) you do not talk about the beta. 3.) you don't disclose info about the beta. including performance.

you're only supposed to give beta feedback on the battlelog.battlefield.com forums.

not a lot of destruction on metro, btw.

Get the K/D up.