First Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Screenshots?

http://www.strategyinformer.com/ps3/sniperghostwarrior2/screenshots.html

You can clearly see that this is made from Cryengine 3. I don't think I've seen this before, so I'm pretty sure they are new.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looks really good! I actually enjoyed the first one, more so than the reviews suggested. I wonder when it's releasing?

I liked the first one, until it got to be so frustrating...the AI seeing you 500 yards away, in 6' tall grass, at midnight, with no moon. 

We'll see.

Will it be coming out for XBox?

Sorry for the second post. Tried editing my own post and forum gremlin isn't letting me.

The answer to my above question is, "yes."

I`m actually quite surprised it got a sequel.

^^^

I read also that Rebellion is working on a sequel to Sniper Elite...i hope they make it good as the first.

hi everyone does any body no when the game comes out. i have looked for more games like sniper  but none out there it would be great if some one new thanks

I thought he first was dire, it may be because I am used to the common FPS. Or I found the story lack luster, the AI horrendous and the stealth sub par. A sequel would be bad news to be honest, but f there is I am sure some more concrete info will be shared.

I loved the first one. There were some small issues with the SP, but I loved the MP.  I'm definitely looking forward to this title coming out.