First slayer match in about 10 days.

Due to studying and or playing Gears 3, I thought I might as well get back in the 'ol saddle and play some Reach, and this is how it turned out. . First match: http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?gameid=907151563&player=HarakiNinja . Epic teabagging: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=26039406&player=HarakiNinja

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Gah! Stupid spacing.

www.bungie.net/.../FileDetails.aspx

Bahhh ha ha niiiice =)

And....?

^

Its just a pleasant cup of tea served to an opponent i believe he is trying to point out!

Well done Haraki old chap =P

really Haraki, is that the longest time you havent played reach, tomorrow I also hit the 10 day mark and looks like I wont play it in a while since my cousin got gears 3 we usually play the **** out of horde (he's into zombies on Black Ops so yeah thats why he preffers horde rather than normal multiplayer)

~

Haraki, the little grasshopper is growing up too fast

Lol about a week ago, I played my first Slayer match in almost a month. I went 3-8. I've lost some touch, but am slowly getting back into it.

Haha, Noble.

I got on to see if I lost the 'ol DMR/strafe/aim, the things that makes me... Uh well, me!

Modest, you know I can't survive without my Reach. If I say its a awful game, I don't really mean it! ^_^

@Bogolo, Nobody can escape my cups of tea!

People who've gone months without playing Reach are the best. ;)

-

I'd play Reach more, if it didn't completely suck and Modern Warfare 3 wasn't so fantastic.

Regardless, nice job Ninja.

Nice, always feels good to get back on a game and do well.

Played for the first time last night since September. It still is the best multiplayer FPS out there.