First Rank 100??

Apaprently, he got the game a week early, and was level 85 on September 20th.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I know of two guys at 95 and 97, as of three days ago, but no-one at 100.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

Anyone think leveling up in this game is faster?  Guess because you get XP for everything.

[/quote] it is faster to gain xp. in GOW 2 it took me like 2 or 3 maybe 5 months to get in the 30's for rank. and this game has only been out for what a 2? maybe 3 weeks? and I'am already 37-ish. i bet within 6 months or less, i will be rank 100 or close to it.

[quote user="DutRank"]

[quote user="AHal"]

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

[quote user="AHal"]

[quote user="Parish Crooks"]How many points does it take to get to 100 now?[/quote]

According to a Twitter post by Joe Graf, it is somewhere within the range of 8 million EXP but they won't give an exact number as it will change as they assess how fast people are levelling up.

Level 90 is only about half way to level 100, also according to that Twitter post.

To put that in perspective, Gears of War 2 Level 80 was about half way, and about 6.8 million EXP was required for level 100. But keep in mind that more EXP is earned per game in Gears 3 due to bonuses, etc. 

[/quote]

Level 1 to level 100---3,851,750 XP

http://www.gow3exp.com/calculator

[/quote]

And Joe Graf has said that the curve is being updated to double that number. He told it to the guy who created the EXP calculator site.

[/quote]Wow, so the people who already have Rank 100 are going to be steps ahead of everyone else?  Leave it to EPIC to do something completely stupid and pointless.  They are like George Lucas, they can't stop changing their creation.

[/quote] Am I the only one that finds the last part of this comment, f-ing hilarious?!?

Anyone think leveling up in this game is faster?  Guess because you get XP for everything.

Having the game a week early that is almost imposiable to get a 100 unless he modded it somehow.

The ranking system is what ruined this game.

Until the address the cheating, rank = Nothing!

Dedicated servers was a flat out lie!

Good luck finding one as I'm still searching for a non hosted game.

Lag is as bad as it was in Gears 2. The cheating is also worse.

My friend is already at a hundred.

If the curve is updated so that more XP is required, they should downgrade everyone's levels accordingly. Or maybe that idea is too complicated....

[quote user="AHal"]

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

[quote user="AHal"]

[quote user="Parish Crooks"]How many points does it take to get to 100 now?[/quote]

According to a Twitter post by Joe Graf, it is somewhere within the range of 8 million EXP but they won't give an exact number as it will change as they assess how fast people are levelling up.

Level 90 is only about half way to level 100, also according to that Twitter post.

To put that in perspective, Gears of War 2 Level 80 was about half way, and about 6.8 million EXP was required for level 100. But keep in mind that more EXP is earned per game in Gears 3 due to bonuses, etc. 

[/quote]

Level 1 to level 100---3,851,750 XP

http://www.gow3exp.com/calculator

[/quote]

And Joe Graf has said that the curve is being updated to double that number. He told it to the guy who created the EXP calculator site.

[/quote]Wow, so the people who already have Rank 100 are going to be steps ahead of everyone else?  Leave it to EPIC to do something completely stupid and pointless.  They are like George Lucas, they can't stop changing their creation.

Yeah Level 100 will come in no time it's some of the onyx medals that are a pain in the @@@.