First Post Under New GT!

Hey guys, so this is my first post under this gamertag, a lot of you may know me from my other gamertags in the past but i wont go into that right now.

Basically, I got the red rings of death on my first 2 360s (old school white ones), so I traded everything in and got myself a cheap PS3, was unhappy with that (especially with PSN), and overall missed my experience with 360/Xbox Live, so I traded all THAT stuff in, and got myself a new 360 (250 gb),and am very pleased so far (have had it for about a week now, my old 360s were back in the first 2-3 launch years)

I used to have a ton of games for my 360 but now I only have Gears of War and Call of Duty 2 (old but classics). I've also been playing the Gears 3 beta a lot, which i love over Gears 2

I used to be really competitive in Gears, was in several clans such as vVv, would love to get back into it but i doubt the Gears community for the first game is very tight these days

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself, see if anyone wants to play some Gears, and ask you guys if theres any cheap games I should go grab for my new 360. I'm thinkin bout buying a new game as well (L.A. Noire? Brink?) but moneys a lil limited right now so it may be wiser for me to just buy a couple cheap games that can last me through the summer before Gears 3, Battlefield 3, etc. etc. etc.

Feel free to respond.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I really don't know what your trying to get across with your post. Is this like a little hello post or something?

guess you could say that

"just wanted to introduce myself, see if anyone wants to play some Gears, and ask you guys if theres any cheap games I should go grab for my new 360"

^ stated in my lil paragraph there

basically asking if anyone on here is still playin the first Gears, and asking what games I should go out and try (that are also cheap) since its been a few years...ive been trying to read a lot of reviews lately, alan wake, the newest splinter cell, and a few other games all seem interesting and fairly cheap

Oh ok ...There was a list of good cheap games on the old forums. I'll see if I can find it and link it for you and the gears of war 3 forum seems pretty active you might find some hardcore gearheads over there who might be willing to help/play with you as I am currently with gold at the moment

Portal 2

Red Dead Revolver

[quote user="sic0198"]

Red Dead Revolver

[/quote]

You mean Red Dead Redemption?  Yeah I'd wholeheartedly recommend that

thanks lithium rain

thanks for the suggestions sic and covert bike...the reason i havent gotten portal 2 is because i am looking for either a lengthy single player game or a multiplayer game that can last me a while, i just feel like portal 2 is a great buy for the price and have read great reviews but it will prolly be something that collects dust by next month

i am somewhat familiar with red dead...i dont think it has multi but its a pretty long single player game is that correct? or does it have multi as well?

Whoops...Red Dead Redemption (360) Also try portal and limbo, those are xbla games.

thanks maybe it would be smart to give the first portal a try

never heard of limbo ill check that out as well

Portal 2 is longer than the first. However the first was just a few hours. So that's not saying much.