First hand player says less glitches

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/119/1198709p1.html

Here is the link to where I found it but the important part written by someone who has played new maps and a newer build of the beta, is this

-

"Is it as glitchy as the beta? Not in my experience. If you've noticed, the beta hasn't updated on consoles and the build available to the public is over six weeks old. My time spent with these maps on PC and PS3 flowed smoothly the entire time. I never saw anyone fall through the map and no long-neck avatars squirmed across the ground twitching. Not only that, enemies appear to take more damage to kill -- another qualm I had with what I'd played before the latest demo. Steady aim is paramount to success and I'd often have to run down a wounded player to finish them off. I too escaped death a few times after absorbing some damage and rushing to safety."

-

Too early to say "I told you so"? maybe... I guess we'll have to save that one for release day.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I really don't know what to make of it all. I mean, less glitches is good and I expected that anyway, but I like how the damage works in the beta now. In fact, I think it's pretty close to the perfect amount. Some may not feel the same way, but I don't think you should have to put over half a magazine into an enemy only to watch them run away time and time again. It's one of the reasons I didn't really care for the first Bad Company, that and the hit detection. Hardcore may be my only answer.

LOL.. alex... i posted the same piece of text in the other thread....

-

Really wonder if pre-order cancelers are gonna pre-order now again.. LOL

[quote user="Dusty Arne"]

LOL.. alex... i posted the same piece of text in the other thread....

-

Really wonder if pre-order cancelers are gonna pre-order now again.. LOL

[/quote]

Oops... sorry.

Well it is important, can't hurt for all the negative nancys to read it twice.

Thanks for the link, some great footage. Now where is the console footage?

[quote user="nrm21122"]

Thanks for the link, some great footage. Now where is the console footage?

[/quote]

The second video was PS3

AssyrianWarfare

Thanks for pointing that out, I totally missed that. Looks great, hopefully they will show some videos of other modes and vehicals.

My worry isnt about glitches and bugs. I havent had any problems with those in any of the BF games and Ive played almost all of them. Im just concerned on how this game will look and play on the console. From what Ive seen, it isnt any different from the graphical look of BFBC2. I had higher hopes.

Who really cares about graphics? As long as they aren't extremely bad or incredibly good I can't even say that I would notice. I almost hope the graphics suck because then we could have that bandwidth for bigger and better conquest maps and more destruction. Gameplay is 1000x more important.

Negative ppl will stay negative.. just to be negative, or they dont wanna admit they were wrong....

[quote user="AssyrianWarfare"]

Who really cares about graphics? As long as they aren't extremely bad or incredibly good I can't even say that I would notice. I almost hope the graphics suck because then we could have that bandwidth for bigger and better conquest maps and more destruction. Gameplay is 1000x more important.

[/quote]Actually, a lot of people do. Graphics arent everything....for some games. This game is not one where graphics dont matter. ESPECIALLY when the creators tout how great their engine and capabilities are. This isnt chess. Graphics do matter.