First Game in about 6-8 weeks

I was sooo frustrated with this game I  walked away from really all XBOX1 games and took a bit of a break. Popped in that sucker last night...A few friends found me and well.....Had a blast actually. Kinda forgot how fun this game can be if you play with some buddies. Got my tags taken, but some "Sniper head shot pay back" from across the map makes it all feel better again.

You know who you are...............Thanks had a good time guys should be on tonight again.

I must say I like playing against my buds as much as playing  with them . Especially when the smack talk starts. It's all in fun. There I am being typical self in a nice little spot "somewhat" close a spawn when all of a sudden "Sorry BD". I am like why? As my head is spun around just to lose my tags to the background of giggles.

Gotta love it . Glad to be back

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

yeah Ive noticed allot better now, I put it away last Christmas an kept coming back to try it out an it was always rubber banding or I couldn't even find a game, WAY better now, GAME ON! Hooah!

[quote user="II BiGDaDDiE II"]

I was sooo frustrated with this game I  walked away from really all XBOX1 games and took a bit of a break. Popped in that sucker last night...A few friends found me and well.....Had a blast actually. Kinda forgot how fun this game can be if you play with some buddies. Got my tags taken, but some "Sniper head shot pay back" from across the map makes it all feel better again.

You know who you are...............Thanks had a good time guys should be on tonight again.

I must say I like playing against my buds as much as playing  with them . Especially when the smack talk starts. It's all in fun. There I am being typical self in a nice little spot "somewhat" close a spawn when all of a sudden "Sorry BD". I am like why? As my head is spun around just to lose my tags to the background of giggles.

Gotta love it . Glad to be back

[/quote]

Yeah, don't be a stranger.  For the longest, it was just me, Tuna, Nertia and Motown.  It will be even better when we can get some  Rent a Server going.  It will be great to be able to play several maps from all DLC.

Leaked Images of Naval Strike