First dlc on the way!

According to GameInformer.com, Skarlett will be released within the month along with a patch to help fix the online portion.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes, we know and there are already posts about this. No need to post it again.

Dude seriously go f*** yourself, I'll post what ever I want when I want and there are 2 thing's you can do about it, Nothing and Like it!!!

How mature of a response Sir BlackendSoul Esquire.

Someone need a hug..

I don't blame him for responding like that.  He was just trying to be helpful and Indyfreak has to be an elitist d***he-bag.

Not really, he was just saying that the thread is redundant. Sure he could have stated it nicer, but that still doesn't mean the OP response was okay

Well what can I say I am immature and I am indeed in need of a kiss, hug and tickle bug. I do not have to be nice to people who are dick's, everyone on here is always wondering when the new dlc will be available and when the patch was coming so I reported. I did not see anyone else post on the subject of release, my apologies for trying to be helpful.

Thanks for the info, mate.. =)

Its kind of cool that all of the DLC characters are in the story mode cut scenes...Kenshi is dead lying on the stairs in the opening cinematic...and Skarlett is seen in the end cut scene and in the background of the Shao Kahn level...also I saw a dead Bo rai Cho in the opening cinematic...also many others just watch it and look closely..hopefully we seeBo Rai Cho as future DLC as well.

I can't wait!!! Not many days left in this month so hopefully it holds true and hopefully it won't cost too much.