First BF3 Xbox 360 review in from Planet Xbox360!

First Battlefield 3 Xbox 360 review in from Planet Xbox360!

http://www.planetxbox360.com/article_17318/Battlefield_3_Review

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Warning the review seems biased...and leans towards COD: MW3.  If you ask me... he should be focused on the review of the game...instead of saying COD this and that.

People still care about reviews?

It might just be me, but the part where he talked about HD resolution being on a separate disk and taking up a gig or so of HDD seemed to have an air of negativity to it.

-

Personally I feel having more than 1 disk is favorable, seeing as now companies are more inclined to hold back content that SHOULD be in the retail version and release it as "Extra DLC".

-

This way you know they are trying to cram as much as possible into their initial product *cough* gow3 *cough*

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

It might just be me, but the part where he talked about HD resolution being on a separate disk and taking up a gig or so of HDD seemed to have an air of negativity to it.

-

Personally I feel having more than 1 disk is favorable, seeing as now companies are more inclined to hold back content that SHOULD be in the retail version and release it as "Extra DLC".

-

This way you know they are trying to cram as much as possible into their initial product *cough* gow3 *cough*

[/quote]

I hope this reviewer will be on the enemy team while I am enjoying my copy of Battlefield 3 in Multiplayer. :P

[quote user="Ghost Spec Op"]

Warning the review seems biased...and leans towards COD: MW3.  If you ask me... he should be focused on the review of the game...instead of saying COD this and that.

[/quote]

Did you only read the first paragraph. LOL. He mentions it a couple of times because he is gonna do a review of it soon and a comparison review between both.

Then He mentions it again at the end re-advertising his review coming soon

He says mostly what every other reviewer is saying . SP isnt brilliant but its a pass and MP is very good.

Its a pretty decent review. Just not a fanboy review.

Lol, yeah read the full review guys. Overall a positive review.