First and last (game).

Take your first and last game on your list and swap the title (parts) and achievements(last one's you have):

Here's mine: Dragon Katana [too easy sry] -

I must one credit clear a Dragon and I must Awaken a Katana

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

^ Oh you edit this fast, but other stuff...huh. Well, thank you for not moving words around on me. I will unlock things for you to see them any time you want, I really don't get why you can't do that yourself...But I won't be back, so email me or some ***.

Oh I get all the nonsense you were pushing now: 1 Japanese games kick @@@. 2. You kept pushing with things like stalker and such and I didn't get that side of what you thought of me. 3. My first love chose to abort our child without my consent. 4) yes number 3 makes me sad.

Please understand. I'll check my Private messages.

I'm level 7. Just sayin....

And before you try to put words in my mouth, I mean you...level 6...haven't noticed this from general use? I ate level 3 HAVE. I'm really tired of being picked on and picked at, so I'm not looking at this again. The funny thing is that I like all of you, just wish I had gotten that back.

You seriously don't know who knows who on here, or the shared history they have? Bye.

[quote user="PinkLunarCamel"][/quote]Let me guess, by "groups" you mean the government. And by "harassing you" you mean constantly following you around and tapping your phone because you're the only one who knows the truth about Bobby Kotick being a government sanctioned assassin....from mars?!

By you I mean the groups harassing me, and this thread...no one responded. But the groups saw it, and tried to drag me into a thread with a pink character pic from Blazblue. The game wouldn't work if you can see the pictures. You're supposed to guess. Dragon's age--the last time I played it put it on the bottom, last of my list...and Akai Katana..I play all the time..I said (sry) b/c it was easy to guess. Then the groups were ignoring me on purpose and placed their own game thing up. Whatever, I'm done...so Then I just randomly check back yesterday and see they tried to pull me in with the picture thread..making reference to other threads we had been in..So I told myself, fine, let's just get this over with and I let them lead me to the 2nd thread...then things just happened the way they did. No plans. I'm pretty tired of being hassled, so now someone can make the place better if they know the crap ...goodbye.

I blocked it after the third time, just to say, hey stop it. ..You should all just admit to yourselves that I outsmarted you, because all I did was let you tell me who I am. I'm not *** btw..that was great stereotyping everything Pink as 'girl'..just let it go, I've been putting up with being harassed by your groups for long enough now.

If it's come up 3 times, then obviously blocking your list isn't going to wipe his memory of what you have or haven't done. Unless of course you blocked your list just so you could lie and tell him you got all the achievements for it. Which honestly, is exactly what I assume of all people who have their lists blocked. No offense.