Firing Range coming back to BO2!

Different sources on Reddit are showing text descriptions from the new map pack Uprising and I guess the new map Studio is supposed to be a re-imagined version of Firing Range. 

If this is true I might reconsider getting this map pack and it would be the first map pack I have bought since BO1.  I would link to the videos showing it but I forgot what the terms of use are for this forum off the top of my head about links. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

"Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Uprising includes four incredibly diverse Multiplayer Maps: Magma, Encore, Vertigo, and Studio: a reimagined adaptation of the fan-favorite Black Ops multiplayer map Firing Range. Uprising also introduces Mob of the Dead, Treyarch’s most terrifying Zombies experience to date. Top Hollywood talent rounds out a cast of four Prohibition-era gangsters that are forced to fend off hordes of the undead while imprisoned on San Francisco’s notorious Alcatraz Island. While guard towers and new weapons offer tactical advantages, survival offers an unprecedented new challenge for these four lost souls."

Charlie Intel reported about this, too. www.charlieintel.com/.../leaked-promo-image-confirms-uprising-as-2nd-black-ops-2-dlc

^^Sweet!If it's real!

Sweet. I loved firing range! With these noobed out smgs its gonna be interesting.

Bring back the Thompson with extended mags off the wall for zombies. Whos the gangsters going to be? Al Capone, Bugsy Malone, Pretty Boy Flloyd, and Clyde Dillon? Maybe even Bonnie (Clydes partner in crime)?

I have guarded skepticism ... by "re-invented " they probably mean "now 50% smaller! " :P

Mob of the Dead sounds sick not gonna lie.

[quote user="Khronokai"]

I have guarded skepticism ... by "re-invented " they probably mean "now 50% smaller! " :P

[/quote]

As if Firing Range wasn't small enough already. :P

Can't wait. Something to get me to play this game again.

[quote user="Khronokai"]

[/quote]Re-invented as in, looks different, but the layout is the same.  Like the Cliffside -> Hazard "re-make"

You can wrap poop in nice shiny wrap, but it's still poop. The devs of BO2 don't give a flying fart about it and the issues they had when the game first came out are still an issue 6 months later. 3ARC and David Vonderhaar have killed the CoD franchise.