Firing Range 24/7

I know everyone LOVES nuketown, but I wish they would have made this weekend Firing Range 24/7... Maybe in the future?!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

That would be cool but I think they should have a map of the weekend mode. It will rotate between old maps and new ones and repeat ounce the rotation threw all the maps are over. That way no one can complain and it will be completely fair.

How bout they make a 24/7 playlist for every map!!!!!

@wicked..totally agree. @pnsfneo, I also agree, but with that I would hope they have some kind of pre week vote on what to have so that the maps people hate cough cracked cough dont get voted for.

uh its pretty much firing range 24/7 anyways, i play that map more than anything else.

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

uh its pretty much firing range 24/7 anyways, i play that map more than anything else.

[/quote]

Ha...  I'm stuck in Summit 24/7 hell..

[quote user="TAP H2O"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i wish i got more of them 2 maps...im stuck in stadium,discovery wayyyy too much

[quote user="TAP H2O"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I could only hope to be stuck on Summit. Try the Jungle/Launch rotation for Domination. Brutal.

[quote user="TAP H2O"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No kidding.  I used to like that map, now I'm totally burnt out on it.

[/quote]

Just played it 6 times in a row yesterday.

• Voted in twice.
  • Party leaves to get one more person in.
  • Voted in twice again.
  • No one can vote for Firing Range, so they vote random.
  • Firing Range happens to be that random.
  • It is voted in again after.
  • I left after that game.'

But 24/7 Array would be pretty nice...

[quote user="TAP H2O"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

for me its summit, firing range, jungle, mostly then the other maps show up every so often in between playing those maps.