For almost the past 3 weeks, I've been having an incredible amount difficulty with the FIOS APP for XBox One. Whenever I try watching a channel -- any channel -- it'll come in fine for a few minutes and then immediately start the buffering/loading symbol. It catches itself and skips forward in the programming until it does this 3 or 4 more times, usually within a few minutes of each other.
After it does this a few times, I'll get a gray screen that says "We're sorry. We are unable to play this channel at this time. Please try again in a little while."
- I've tried a wired and wireless connection
- I've hard rebooted the Xbox several times
- I've checked my internet speeds a dozen times (75up / 75 down)
- I have absolutely no problems when playing online games
- My set top boxes work fine in every other room in the house
Is there anything else I can do to try and fix this? It used to work fine. I'm not sure why it'd suddenly stop but I can't seem to find anything else on the internet to help.