Finishing moves, Execution moves achievement

Howdy,

I want to collect the achievement for doing all the different kinds of execution moves, but I'm kind of stuck. I tried looking up a list where it shows all the execution moves and which buttons to press etc. but nor youtube nor wiki were able to help me out.

Any chance someone could link/write a list with the names of execution moves and how to perform them? I've heard that you need a specific amount of kills with each weapon to perform their exclusive execution move but, the weird thing is, I have the same amount of kills with my Gnasher shotgun and with my Chainsaw gun but I'm only able to perform the finish move of the chainsaw and not the shotgun, doesn't matter which button I press.

So I was kinda hoping if someone could help me out with this...

Thanks broski's.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

It also says on the achievement section of the stats which ones u need.

Thx to Dirt and N1NJA, this will make things much easier!

Thanks guys, that's what I was looking for.

Judge, Jury and Executioner 10

Get a kill with every possible execution finishing move (any mode).

Executions can be done from the start in Standard Campaign mode, so work on that first. Otherwise, you'll need to get 200 kills with the five main weapons (first five listed below) or 40 kills with the other weapons to unlock their execution moves for any Versus game modes. This can be easily done in local matches against bots. Use every weapon on a map, then switch. Once you down an enemy, stand next to them and hold  to use your equipped weapon's execution move (unless otherwise noted). You will need to use all of the below executions:

Lancer

Hammerburst

Retro Lancer

Gnasher Shotgun

Sawed-Off Shotgun

Gorgon Pistol

Boltok Pistol

Boomshot

Digger Launcher

Hammer of Dawn

Mulcher

Mortar

One-Shot

Scorcher

Torque Bow

Longshot

Cleaver

Shield Bash

Face Punch (COG + Snub Pistol)

Arm Rip (Locust + Snub Pistol)

Curb Stomp (tap Y  instead of hold)

Neck Snap ( X to make Meatshield + X )

Chainsaw (Hold B with Lancer equipped)

Bayonet Charge (Hold B with Retro Lancer equipped)

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../showthread.php

Ahh, sweet sauce!!!

I'll check this out, Thx Mark!

Yes, It also tells you how many more kills you need to get with the certain weapon to unlock the execution. To do the weapon execution you go to a downed enemy and hold Y.

-

For example it will say:

Lancer                           140/200

Hammerburst               50/200

Longshot                        24/40

Never really checked this..... does the stats tell you each weapon you have used Mark??

You can just look it up on the Stats in the menu. You can just play campaign and get a weapon and press Y and it will do it. You don't have to unlock it in campaign.