Finished Judgement on Hardcore and No Achievement

I just finished Gears Judgement on Hardcore difficulty from beginning to end and I got no achievement for finishing game. I also noticed that the game didn't give me credit or the achievement for "Complete Museum Of Military Glory" though I finished that as well. I got 3 stars throughout the whole game with the exception of 2 levels (where I only got 2) and I never changed the difficulty setting of the game.  I also played and completed "Aftermath" as well. Anyone else have or had this problem and knows what the solution may be? Thanx!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

you play by yourself or with others?

By myself entirely.

Check on select chapter if you have the 3 gold star symbol, go through all chapters and make sure, if you have the symbol for all of them then your game must be bugged

Go in your player stats and LB through the last 10 pages or so. I will show you what levels you have completed and the level you did it on.

You might have to delete your profile and redownload it. I had two achievements that wouldn't unlock and I just did the whole recover gamertag process and it finally unlocked. Hope that helps.