Finding a Purchased Redemption Code and Using It

I purchased an online code for HomeFront so i can play online as my code had been used, so i bought another one from xbox live. All is good so far, i downloaded it, and then i could not find it again. I saw in my recently downloaded items that it had been downloaded so i downloaded it again, but i still cant find it.

I tried playing the game but then it asks me to purchase a code or insert my code, obviously i cant do either as i cant find my code. I thought the game might know that i just bought a code and let me thru without asking? But it wont. So i checked my emails and nothing in there, just an email confirming my 100 points i bought to use partly with for the code. So where is my code gone? Ive looked everywhere and cant find it.

Please HELP!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

When you purchase this access on the Marketplace, you don't get a code, you just get the access attributed to your account. Check in the Memory for this file (System Settings > Memory > [storage device] > Games > Homefront). Do you see anything there that looks right? Try deleting and redownloading it. Complete instructions can be found in our Downloading Sticky. forums.xbox.com/.../33.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.