Finding a game to join

I just bought the game in the live marketplace, but it won't start. It just shows a message "finding a game to join", and then nothing happens. I was waiting for almost half an hour, but still noting. Have the servers been deactivated by EA already? Can't I play this game at least offline?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

It usually takes me around 10 minutes to find a game!

Today it went much faster. Seems like an weird bug.

I think there is a bug in their servers, because I have been having a problem synching my progress. It keeps resetting me to level 8, even after I reached level 12 and spent alot of time customizing cars....

When you say it's taking 10 minutes to find a game, is that one that others are currently in or to actually start playing at all.  I can't seem to join a game that others are currently in, even though my settings are set to public. So even though I'm online, it's like playing offline.

Can anyone confirm if there is a bug, and or if EA is working on any of these issues.  I really liked the game until the multiplayer stopped working for me.  Every other game I have does multiplayer just fine.

It takes a while, between 5-10 minutes to get into a game when you first start up NFS The Rivals.  After that I have no issues playing with people online.  Check other areas of the map for rivals to race.

Racers need to team up to defeat cops

add me if you want to have a little fun wrecking cops.... lol

I am game for cop hunting