FINALLY TREYARCH FINALLY!!!!!!!!

A map pack that is fresh and new to the core game!!! More room to move around, great lanes and the new gun... ALL THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!  Anyone who doesn't think so I'm not sure what you expect or would want. Finally nothing to complain about!!!!!  MY HAT IS OFF TO THE GAME DEV.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

After launch I was saying it was all a marketing ploy to release tight cluttered maps with the game... so that after people whine about it they can release maps that offer more space.  Sure enough, not only are these maps decent size, they also have a lot less crap placed all over for people to hide behind (Carrier, Overflow, Drone, etc.).  Crafty marketing ploy that Activision has...

you say that now 

wait till the glitch spots are discovered and a;ll the other annoying things 

not hatin just sayin

I don't mind the glitchers and all it's part of the game. Didn't complain about it on the core maps either

Hooray Trollarch!

Joe playing Reach? YOU NOOB!

[quote user="IxAMxSNIPERFROG"]

After launch I was saying it was all a marketing ploy to release tight cluttered maps with the game... so that after people whine about it they can release maps that offer more space.  Sure enough, not only are these maps decent size, they also have a lot less crap placed all over for people to hide behind (Carrier, Overflow, Drone, etc.).  Crafty marketing ploy that Activision has...

[/quote]I'm sure you hit it right on the nose there, but what's wrong with that? Everyone is out to make money. Nobody does things just for the fun of it. If they can create some revenue, good for them. And good for us because it means they'll keep making games for us to buy. Games we CHOOSE to buy. Video game companies are not non-profit companies. As long as there are people willing to pay money to play games, they'll keep making them. And making money. I have no issue with that. If I ever do, I'll stop buying them.

^ I never said there was anything wrong with that.  I'm not a penniless hobo that can't shell out $15 every now and then for bonus content, and will happily pay for stuff that I want.

-

The only serious gripe I have with Activision is their flat out refusal to give us dedicated servers.  It would make this game so much more competitive and fun.  Homefront came out a couple of years ago trying to take a lure in a portion of the CoD crowd and they offered dedicated servers for online play.  Unfortunately the game kind of sucked.  How is it a fledgling game series is able to do that but not the best selling series of all time?

[quote user="Travan"]

[quote user="IxAMxSNIPERFROG"]

[/quote]I'm sure you hit it right on the nose there, but what's wrong with that? Everyone is out to make money. Nobody does things just for the fun of it. If they can create some revenue, good for them. And good for us because it means they'll keep making games for us to buy. Games we CHOOSE to buy. Video game companies are not non-profit companies. As long as there are people willing to pay money to play games, they'll keep making them. And making money. I have no issue with that. If I ever do, I'll stop buying them.

[/quote]  To look at it another way. Everyone was crying for faster, faster, faster....... they gave it to us knowing people seldom want what they wanted once they get it.

Saving the slower, larger maps for dlc ensured greater appreciation of the content by everyone.

I like them alot,I cant go pos on Grind though :-(

I don't really like this game because the main maps are all pretty small and cluttered. Although this DLC sounds like it's right up my alley, I can't stomach buying it. I just won't pay for variety that I believe should have been in there from the start. The same thing happened with Halo 4. The game is fun, but the maps are junk, there are only around 3 that are good and one is a remake. I won't pay extra for it because I shouldn't have to.

I should get extended enjoyment from DLC, it shouldn't be there to make up for mistakes.