Finally Proof of the REAL Truth

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/10/01/ea-is-fixing-these-issues-found-in-the-battlefield-3-open-beta/

Go to that link  but first read the link it says EA IS FIXING THESE ISSUES FOUND IN THE OPEN BETA. Now that proves this  IS NOT AN OLDER VERSION. If it was then they wouldn' have to FIX it. This is what your getting people, a broken down game. Get over it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just an FYI I'll be here to defend my post when the game is released with all the same problems we see now.....Will You ???

If you read it properly it says list of fixes in final game and every one in the list says fixed right at the start before telling what they have fixed,nowhere does it state that they are still fixing anything in the list ( apart from the title )

You know you're gonna be playing MW3...so don't even bother

Original Post

I usually like Joystiq, but they posted that story a full day after zh1nt0 made the list public. Also, that list is just SOME of the changes they are making. Also, Joystiq missed the "Part 1" of his post. There should in the coming days or weeks be a Part 2 to that list.

Ignore this guy,he's never played Battlefield apart from the Beta lol,this OP is

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o]

Looks to me like those are issues that are already fixed in the final build.

What was this thread about again? notice the words fixed (not fixing) and tweaked (not tweaking). All of those issues are past tense, meaning already fixed.

fixed, fixed, fixed, is fixed, have been, tweaked, tweaked, tweaked, fixed, now, has been....sounds to me like they have these issues fixed, therefore, still possibility of this being an older build of the game.  Also....how do you now BF 3 is a broken down game?  Have you played the final retail version?  If not, then you cant say its a broken down game based off a beta which is meant to have glitches that havent been found just yet.  

BTW....didnt people say the BC 2 demo was broken down?  What happened to that game again?  O yeah...all the problems had been fixed upon release...well mostly

Hmm where did he go?  Thought he said he was going to defend his post :)

Wait, im a little confused ? Is he complaining because EA are fixing issues with the game

It's better that they fix the bugs with what little time they have left then take the activision sh!t it out and move on root