Finally got to play again, after hours of grinding for a GARAGE... it's gone.

Spent a few hours grinding for a garage (getting ganked at ATMs after you've just deposited 5k to lose 2k is pretty ***) and it's not there upon login.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Same for me. Fun stuff.

forums.xbox.com/.../4042712.aspx

Tip though, you can sit in your car in an alley safe while using your Cell phone's internet to connect to the bank, and deposit or withdraw money from there. I only found out myself after spending 6 hours playing and looking for ATM's when i needed to deposit money lol.

Nice tip mate, cheers.

[quote user="Baleur"]

Same for me. Fun stuff.

forums.xbox.com/.../4042712.aspx

Tip though, you can sit in your car in an alley safe while using your Cell phone's internet to connect to the bank, and deposit or withdraw money from there. I only found out myself after spending 6 hours playing and looking for ATM's when i needed to deposit money lol.

[/quote]

You can always just set the waypoint to the nearest ATM.

I've never used the ATM, I've always used my phone.

Also if you're concerned about being attacked while depositing money, you could turn passive mode on for $100, but doing it by your phone in a safe location should take no more than 15 seconds.

When I rob a place, I always use the internet on the phone to deposit the money to the bank. It is fast and easy.

did not know one can access one's bank account through their phone, this is going to be helpful...instead of going to stores that can be robbed, that have an atm machine :P

If you sign up on rockstar social club you get a free garage :)